Get Ready To Test With The Best In July
Voted “Best of OC – 2016” by the OC Register and the OC Community
The OCKMMA Team will be “On-The-Mat” – and we are excited that Testing/Promotion week is here once again. So take a look below – and mark your calendars for whichever martial art(s) you’re training in and make sure you’re ready – because we are!
In addition, and as you may already know, we are hosting our annual Muay Thai Seminar with the legendary and incomparable Ajarn Chai – the “Father of Muay Thai” and the Founder of the World Thai Boxing Association – on July 15 & 16 (check out our App or give us a call for more information). Trust us – you won’t want to miss this amazing seminar with a martial arts icon!
Testing week will be a great way to prepare for this amazing, one-of-a-kind seminar with Ajarn Chai — the “Father of Muay Thai” and the Founder of the World Thai Boxing Association. And you never know … Ajarn Daniel Sullivan has been known to take time away from his Kwai Chang Caine martial arts adventure and make guest appearances during testing from time to time – so make sure you’re “on-the-mat” and ready to test with the best!
We have a Crew of Kru; a Gathering of Guro; a Bevy of Black-Belts; and even Several Silver Gloves! In fact, we have more highly-ranked martial artists teaching at our Academy than any other martial arts school in Orange County!
NOTICE: We have changed our Testing, Promotion and Ranking-Up schedules in order to better serve our members’ scheduling needs. As such, please make sure to read the following schedule very carefully (especially you Real Kickboxers) to ensure you’re here on the right day and at the right time!
See You “On-The-Mat”
Wednesday – July 12th
- 5:00-6:15 PM – Savate/JKD Kickboxing CAP (Room 1)
- 6:15 -7:30 PM – Majapahit Silat (Room 1)
- 7:30-8:45 PM – JKD CAP (Room 1)
- 8:00-9:30 PM – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu CAP (Room 3)
- 8:45-10:30 PM – Filipino Martial Arts (Room 1)
Thursday – July 13th
- 4:00-4:45 PM – Kids BJJ (Room 3)
- 5:30-7:00 PM – Mixed Martial Arts CAP/Foundations (Room 1)
- 7:00-9:00 PM – Muay Thai CAP and Foundations (Rooms 1 & 3)
- 9:00-10:30 PM – No-Gi Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (Room 3)
Saturday – July 15th
- 6:30 AM-8:00 AM – Combat-Fit Boot Camp
- 8:30 AM – 10:15 AM – Kids MMA (Room 3)
- 10:15 AM – 11:00 AM – Pee Wees MMA (Room 3)
- 10:00 AM – Real Kickboxing (Room 2)
- 12:00 PM – Real Kickboxing Academy (Room 2)